Monday, September 11, 2017

Great Week/ Crazy Week!

Here´s a sweet pic of the sector to make up for the lack of pictures I have! haha 
But this week was really awesome! I got to go to Conce again! And see a bunch of people that I haven't seen in a while like Elder Colman! For a training leader thing or other.
And then Probably the coolest thing from the week was Sunday. At Church. We had 3 come. But One of them was a Hiatian! Alíx! And everyone loved him!! They gave him a tie they invited him to lunch and it was awesome! And when we went to look for him in the morning I was stunned cuz he was in a suit! And he said(in English) "I'm going to church!!" haha it was awesome!
Also in San Gregorio, we found another family that was waiting for us! That was prepared! "well I'm just trying to find God in my life" is what the dad of this family said!
And yeah lots more progressing to Christ!!
Was a fast week!

"Do Good"TM
and

Love,
Elder Hope
*********************************************************************************************************
Also a few pictures from wonderful friends in the mission:

No comments:

Post a Comment