Thursday, November 30, 2017

2 week Sum up! The Meridian Temple is dedicaded!


Well Last week We didn't have that much time to write so yeah!
The last week was a pure week of conferences and suits The only days I didnt wear my suits were monday and saturday! And The only day that I didnt see president was Saturday! haha 
Sunday was Stake Conference, monday PDay, Tuesday Stake coorlacion meeting, Wednesday new leader training, thursday was Zone Conference, Friday liders counsel, and then about 8 hours to do a weeks worth of work! and well we almost got all of our goals! It was great! 
My first Zone Conference guiding the activity was really fun! we helped the missionaries feel the need to wake up! and work! 
PàPà!! My Dad and Brother from the Mision! 
A Roller skating rink under the over pass! haha 
Elder Tobar! From Copiapò.
We work really well together!! Loveing it!! 
(Hashtag)(cuz i cant do the hashtag) PracticallyChilean ;) 
One activity that we had this week was Waffles!!!!! and I made waffles for the whole ward and showed them how to do it! 
Have a great week! 
"Do Good"TM
Love,
Elder Hope 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment