Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Cambios again!

Wow what a great week, to finish the cambio!
We had 51 lessons this week! and had 4 people at church! 
and in the cambio we taught 297 lessons!! wow! that was a lot!! 
But for the cambio I will be staying here in Bìo Bìo with Elder Bierman again! and its going to be a great cambio!! 
And well this week i forgot my adapter for my sd card so i cant put pic up! but they'll be coming the next week! :) 
And cool thing from this week would be that I left with a member to do visits from Penco and he was talking about an Elder that was in his ward a time ago and was saying how good he was but couldn't remember his name, but he said that his cousin was in the mission and I was like hmmm. Is his name Elder Smoot. and after that explained it all and he was soo happy! His name was Pablo Diaz. Was a good experience :) 
Hope you all have a good one! 
"Do Good"TM 
Love,
Elder Hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment