Monday, March 19, 2018

Wow! What a Wonderful Week!!

I had a great week this week! :) 
It was my Birthday, we had Zone Conference, and more people to baptize! :) and got invited to a Evangelical Pentocostal Church. 
And well I'll just start with that, there was another step to the testimony builder that I know that The Church is true. There was a guy that we contacted that said he would come to our church if we went to his. So we were like alright sweet :) and well they were good at singing and all, and it was a good talk about being clean or you will be thrust to .... yep. Just a little bit of apostasy, but they try. And now we can save Joel for real :)
We also found a young blood, Camilo that is really good! He is 14. And came to church this week and accepted to be baptized at church when we did it in the fount :) for the 31 of march! Yeah! Talk about a last second shot ;) 
Then in Zone conference prez talked a lot about the restoration and a lot of things that were restored only with the first vision :) and for our activity that we did it was "live the scriptures!" so we dressed up like BOM prophets to do the practices!! 
And well it seemed like the whole world knew it was my Bday because I got a lot of calls, cakes, and gifts!! It was pretty sweet! :) A great day to remember! :) 
Decention line
 
When I came back from doing exersises in the church on friday they dumped flour all over me! haha 
Yep.
Also made myself some cheesecake :)
and also its bracket time!! :) haha 

Hope you all have a great one!! 
"Do Good"TM 
Thanks for all the BDay wishes! 
Love,
Elder Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment