Monday, April 2, 2018

Un Hombre de 5 Cambios!

Well we had cambios again! and like all my sectors Ill be staying for my 5th cambio here in Talcahuano Sur or Hualpen! hahaha 
But E Bierman is going to where i started in Chiguayante! 
and my new comp is Elder Call!! also from Utah! 
But it was a great cambio with elder bierman here in Bio Bio. 
But besides that this was an amazing week to finish the cambio! With General Conference! 
I love all the changes that the Prophet has done to help all of us get on the same page and same speed that Christ is at to help all people come unto him. Cuz we need everyone to be on this page. I know that he is The Prophet of God!! "Put !! instead of ??"
Intercambio with Liwanag! 
One guy gave us this book cuz he didnt know english.... thank goodness haha 
Easter!! 
In the conference My favorite Talk was the one from Elder Wakolo and Bednar! on How we need to be Meek :) 
Watching in English! haha 
The good thing was that we had a bunch of people come that loved it too!! so thats good!! 

I also won the bracket challenge in our house! thanks Michigan! haha :) 

Hope you all have a great week! 
"Do Good"TM 
Love,
Elder Hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment