Monday, October 16, 2017

Adiós San Carlos...

Well Yesterday was the last day of the cambio #5 here in San Carlos.
And well I really enjoyed my time here I loved every second of it :)
But the bad part is now I have to say good-bye to all of these people that I love so much...
And I will be going to Hualpencillo B in Hualpen!! And My Comp is Elder Lopez de Uruguay!
But we also had a very good week! We had 11 new Families!! It was crazy! 
And we found some ones of pure Gold!!
That's some easy (no baptism is easy but "easier")  baptisms in 3 weeks!! Very very prepared from the Lord!
We also had Cleaning Day.
So I decided to make waffles!!! :) For the house!
They were very good! :)
Yes I know pro pic! Must be in my blood ;) haha 
Also watched a dance group that has 2 young men from the ward and one of the investigators that went to church in the plaza! And wow! They are pretty dang good!! Javier Toledo, Benjamin Yañez, and Morin! 
Some Alfrejoles! Really good! 
 
But yep! 
That's all folks! for today! 
Hope you all have a great week! 
and 
"Do Good"TM 
Love,
Elder Hope 



No comments:

Post a Comment