Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fútbol en Feriados! and Zone Conference!

This week was a very good week!
Full of Soccer,
First Chile beat Equador 2-1!!
and Today they Play against Brazil!
and Then Yesterday we got together and played and oh man it is soooo fun!! haha Never thought I would like soccer so much before haha!!
Then Zone Conference was a good one again! 
We are now focusing on finding the needs of people with inspired questions.
and well apperently everyone liked how i did it. so they had me do like 4 or 5 different practices in front of everyone! Ah!! haha 
But still a bunch of fun! 
Lots of cool things happened too! Like when on the way to San Gregorio I found myself sitting by a woman and her son and out of no where she told me that she needed more help to find God. and a little bit later told me that she had never been baptized before. and well after that it was very easy and the cool part is that they live right by Rodrigo in the country! Awesome! 
Hope You all have a great week! 
and "Do Good"TM
Love,
Elder Hope 
 
Pictures from the Mission Blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment