Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Feliz Navidad!!

Hey Everybody! Merry Christmas!!
I hope you all had a great one! 
Cuz i sure did!! 
Well this whole week was just awesome! 
I had Zone Conference, The Christmas Conference, Chirstmas dinner, Got to talk to the family on Skype, and bunch of presents, got bit by a dog, went to the beach, and sang with the ward! :) and got work done!
Here come the pics!! haha
 
Carols!         
                                                  
Dinner! 
Morning in the house! 

Hike to the beach. #necktanline
A little high up! haha 
Powerful tree
"This is my beloved son hear him" ;) 
There it is!
Hey look China! 


A sweet zip line that i would probably maybe if you convinced me with money do. haha 
Chile loves me :) 
Giant Catholic Cathidrial.
Arrived! 
Santa came!! 
My President
and the Dog Bite!! haha Yeah rabis shots :) 
And thats it folks! 
Hope you had a good one!! 
"Do Good"TM Have fun ;) 
Love,
Elder Hope

 

No comments:

Post a Comment