Monday, December 4, 2017

What the people Need.

In the Mision Chile Concepción our focus right now is finding people for their needs through inspired questions.
And also using these questions to teach. And well I know that it works. And works quite well.
The other week, One day we were just walking in my sector and well I got a little lost with the plans that we had put and well were in a interchange of comps so I was with Elder Bierman, so I didn't have the help of elder Tobar to remember where it was. But when We looked around there was a Girl playing soccer with her little cousin. So we decided to talk to her. And well in about 5 min. and 5 good questions, We got to know that her name is Milson, she is 19, studing in la U de conce, and that Her dad died 2 months ago along with many other family members this year. 
and that she was doubting about God and isnt sure if He exists. But with 1 more question and a couple of testimonies. She knows and now wants to know more in how she can hug her dad again and be baptized for herself and for him! 
That was awesome!! I know that God lead us right to her! 
And I know that this gospel will help her and all the other children of God :) 

But it was a great week! 
Hope you all have a Great one!
"Do Good"TM 
Love,
Elder Hope 
Plan de Zona: Troy! I liked it a lot haha
The fire in our sector 
 The Hmas at Leader counsel from The CCM!! That finish their misions in a couple of weeks... 
 Christmas card... haha
 The house is ready! haha 




No comments:

Post a Comment