Monday, January 22, 2018

4th Quarter...

Well at this point in the game it doesn't really matter what you did for the first 3 quarters. What really matters is how you finish the game. And everyone knows that in any game the 4th quarter is the most important because anything can happen. We've all seen amazing comebacks and stories in history. You just have to be focused on the prize. Then make the plans to do it. Then go and get it and put in everything that you have. And make History. So that one day you can look back and tell the truth while you say I gave it my all. 

This was great week! 
But there was one moment that stood above the rest. I was in an intercambio in Esmeralda with Elder Huyter, and we taught a lady that is deaf and mute. And it was a very powerful lesson! And well with the little sign language that I know with elder Huyter we were able to teach her! And well now she will be baptized :) 
Another day. Elder Bierman, Miller and I went to the whole Zone to put people with a baptismal date! And it was fun! 
My comp likes to mess with me in my prayers haha 

Hope you all have a Great week! 
"Do Good"TM 
Love,
Elder Hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment