Monday, January 8, 2018

Cambios!!

Well the time in Hualpencillo was short but very very good!
But my time came to go at the same time as my comp. And they closed our sector down to just 2 elders.
Elder Tobar is going to Penco for a whitewash.
But luckily I'm not going to far! Just one ward Over en Bio Bio! Still in Hualpen Stake! 
But Now my comp is Elder Bierman! From Salt Lake City! 
It's going to be a blast!! This next cambio!! 
This week was awesome too! We had 2 people in church and now both have dates! For the water! Sunday was a little interesting cuz president said I had to go to Bio bio to see how it is and well it was fun! 
Lost my phone on the bus and had to go get it and while we were waiting well... haha 
Intercambio with Elder Liwanag from the Philanpines! Cooks really good!! like really good!! 
Saying good byes to Elder Webster...

Hope all is well! 
"Do Good"TM 
Love,
Elder Hope 

video:

No comments:

Post a Comment