Monday, November 28, 2016

I like this stuff!


Sector: La Pradera B
Zone: Chiguayante

This week flew by! It was a pretty normal week. Taught a bunch of lessons with a lot of service! And some soccer too!

Oh we had 2 activities too! Where a lot of Gators came and participated! Where we shared a lesson watched a video then ate some food! They were great! 
And also had Zone Conference this week! 
It was fun! We played lifesize foosball! While answering questions about Preach my Gospel! Elder Contreras and I Dominated! 

And well I have a lot of pics from this week! But for some reason it is not working... and I can't see them so yeah... I'm going to try and figure that out and then hopefully I will send them next week! 

But for now! All I have to say is...
"Do Good"TM 
Elder Hope
Helping a guy build his house.
Videos of service:



1 comment: