Monday, April 10, 2017

#Splash

Well this week was a good one! But first the pics from last week!
This is from the game that we watched in the church! 

And of course with Completos! ;) 
Then General Conference!!! 
And also forgot to mention last week that it has been exactly 1 year since I opened my mission call! 
And also that I ate one of the craziest things yet.... Bunny... And it was pretty good :) 
 
And to this week, wow was a good one that flew by! I feel like I was writing 2 days ago! 
to start off the week on a good note, in a house had this on... :) 
(video)
The National Championship Game :) 
So that got me going on a good foot! 
Then we found a bunch of people! had a bunch of lessons! 
And then 
:) Marcela got Baptized! Her sister got baptized a couple of months ago, but she didn't want to at this time, but then we talked to her and the fam and then yeah! yeah! 
And this is Elder Souza! its cheese that tastes like Cheese! haha 

Have a great week yall! 
"Do Good"TM 
Elder Hope 

1 comment: