Monday, July 17, 2017

Wow... Thats all I can say. 1 year.

This week was a special week.
1. We had Zone conference
2. I had a talk in sacrament meeting
3. New Comp! without cambios Elder Hambrick!! 
4. I completed 1 year in the Mission!! 

 1. Zone Conf.
It was really good. Focused on The Great Plan of Salvation :) and how we can better explain it to the people. And it was good :) 
2. So Saturday night the phone rings and it the bishop saying, "sorry I forgot to tell you earlier but you have a talk in the morning..." about whatever attribute of Christ that I like :) So I went to Preach My Gospel Ch. 6 and started looking through them and I knew right away what I was Going to talk about ;) .......
La Esperanza :) (Hope) hehe 
And So the time came and I don't know where it came from but I talked for a good 15 min. on Hope and what it is and how we can get more of it. 
I focused more in the perspective or our point of view, and how we need to see ourselves like we are... Children of an Almighty, All Powerful, All Loving God, That wants us to be exactly Like Him. And when we have that in mind it changes the way we do things a little bit :) 
So that was cool too :) 
3. So there was a Emergency Transfer on Wed. So we are now 3 in San Carlos. Yeah Yeah Trio! And also found out from the one who went Elder Howell is one of Corbin´s cousins!! That was cool!! 
4. And Wow how the Time has flown.   
I´m a so grateful to my Father in Heaven for this great opportunity that I have had to serve for this first year. To work as an instrument in His hands. I have had some of the greatest times of my life here in the mission! The mission is literally the best place in the world to be. I have a had a little time to look back... just kidding I've had no time at all ;) but as I think a little I have grown so much in all aspects of my life :) And Thankful for this year that I've had and looking forward to the one that is to come...
Cuz as everyone knows, The Game is Won or Lost in the 2nd Half... ;)

Have a great one! Take care! and "Do Good"TM 
Love,
Elder Hope 
 
Cool Thing we have in the house.
Cleanin the house has its  props.. ;) 
4th of July pic
This is San Fabian! this day we got stuck in a hail storm!hahaha
Trio in Thug/Rain Gear 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment