Monday, July 31, 2017

Didn't know if you knew but I have a kid!

The moment you've all been waiting for!
My new comp....
His name is Elder Evans!!
Yep my second Elder Evans!
And He is from Overland Park, Kansas!
And is an Awesome Comp! all I've been hearing all week is how good his spanish is for so little time in Chile! And it's true! Man we are just ready to work! I'm Stoked!! 
In every lesson we had was really strong and powerful! 
We also got together as a ward to make a plan of how we are going to save souls here in San Carlos! And wow! It was cool! 
It got me so pumped!!! 
And ready to work!! 
Let's go! 
Have a great week!! 
"DO GOOD"TM 
Love,
Elder Hope 
 
oops!
Clicked send to fast! 
Was just going to explain how cool it was to train! 
So when we were getting assigned! They had it on a powerpoint with the picture of the new missionary then would come in their trainer. And everyone one was doing the drumroll thing! And when I was called to Elder Evans I ran down the idle and jumped up and did a big side bump! And everyone loved it! I was jacked! 
Then got to spend a little time with Elder Baker and Fuentes again in the car! Saying goodbyes to him! 
and that's it! 
Love Elder Hope 
******************************************************************
Pictures from the mission Blog:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment