Monday, June 11, 2018

2 minute drill... More like 2 week drill!

​​This week was a great week! 
My name is on the Bye Board... That means got to work a little harder and faster.
But always Calm, Cool, and Collected! ;) 
Last week in the house we had the projector and so we watched the Conf for the youth!! really good! But for me at least it was really easy to do the 7 day social media fast ;) ...
I had my last ZoneConference this week. and this is my Zone! 
It was great first off cuz during our activity to finish i was just talking and then came to my mind to motivate them so came into my head a pep up talk that i watched before every game that i played, and traslated it and aplied it to the mision and wow the Spirit was sooo strong!! 
Also cuz it was my last one, to start the missionaries that are going home give there testimony and well I was the only one thankfully. So i got to do that, never thought that that day would come, seeing so many do the same, then it was my turn. And when I sat down it was Presidents turn to teach us and 
I will never forget the words that he said about me... almost cried :) ;)
Also in my interview! :) 
Our apartment almost exploded one day haha from a gas leek! 
The circus put their tents right by our church! haha They wanted the event to be more spiritual! haha 
Sweet activity in the ward this week!
 
We went to the Beach today as a District!! 
​​Pretty fun! 
This week i also got to Train the Stake leaders about how we can work together to prepare us for the Temple! with Hmo. Hidalgo from our ward and also Prez Catala! 

Thanks 
Have a great week! 
"Do Good"TM 
Love,
Elder Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment