Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The last time

Well This was a wonderful emotion filled last week.
But I could still do lots of work! actually almost did more than i got done in my first cambio! I taught 73 lessons and had 1 baptism! Was great! 
But the they always save the best for last. and well In my life i have never shed a tear before. but on  On Sunday I had my last interview with Presidente Catala and well it came rolling down, haha
Then yesterday we had our last supper with my group and that was one of the most powerful meetings ive ever been in! Was 3 hours of pure Spirit no mas! Was really good! cuz we finished with our testimonies, and thats what I what to leave here with too...

In these 2 years I really have felt the Lords help in everything I do. He has been by my side helping me be hyped, to find people to teach, teaching, testifying, working with members, helping companions, and just working hard he has helped me so much, and I love this work because on the way, I got to become His friend, and really really get to know My Savior and Redeemer. I know that He lives and loves everyone of us. Im very grateful for these 2 years that I could work with Him, and for His eternal sacrifice in The Atonement. So that we can have eternal happiness and joy for ever! 
I know that this is His Church, that The Book of Mormon is the Word of God! and anyone that reads it and applies the message to their lives will be closer to Him and find Him. I know that He will never leave us and is always waiting for us to help us and guide us to return to Our Father in Heaven. Miracles happen. Families can be Together Forever! only because we have Temples today! Just "Do Good"TM and it will be all right. That means work work work, be obedient with exactness, and blessings come.
He loves us, and I love Him.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

See you all soon,
"Do Good"TM
and
Love,
Elder Hope 
last baptism Estela 


My Zone
The Temple from the mission house! 




 Its done! 

 Beesley bought me a cake!
Descendencia
all my white boards
Ice cream! from Bishop
Ice cream! from Bishop
Yep








No comments:

Post a Comment