Monday, June 18, 2018

Help me save one more... The best for last

This week was so great! 
I just want to tell one story about a Miracle that was presented before my eyes.
So for the Zone plan we needed to do something to get some more baptisms for this month to get 100 in June. So we decided to pray everyday at 10am and 10:32pm for some specific names of people that can be baptized this month, there was a list of 20 names and only 5 had a baptismal date so we had to get working. We also planned to do a Zone fast friday to saturday. and well we saw many miracles, that now we have 12 with a baptismal date!! yeah!! 
and well 1 of these is from our sector... So saturday  about 30 minutes after ending the fast I got a call from Brother Osta, asking a couple of questions and well ending by telling me that his grand daughter wants to get baptized this next week. She will be baptized on my last day :) and well thats not the best part... She is acutally not from Chile... she flew from Orlando Florida, USA a Ginga! so that her grandpa could baptize her! and well for those of you who dont know  My dad served his mission in Orlando Florida! So my last baptism will be someone from his mission. Well God was just holding the best for last :) 
And well i can testify that Fasting works so good! when you do it with a good purpose and real intent, then God will surprise you with what he can do! 
Cool thing too that it happened on Drakes Bday! 

Was a great feeling, its what every son in this world wants is to be like their Dad.

Have a Great week! 
Next week will be my last letter.
and ill see you all Soon ;)
"Do Good"TM 
Love,
Elder Hope
 Sweet 16 plan
random casuela 
The path to the tree of life
starts with baptism ;)haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment