Monday, February 13, 2017

Wow time is sure flying!

I'm pretty sure that yesterday I was here writing about the last last week? haha
This week was a good one!
The first week without Elder Sowards in the House! But that's okay, he got replaced by a dope Mexicano! Elder Fuentes who is like an Olympic Gymnist or something like that! haha
So now in the mornings our workouts are so much better. We started doing Insanity! yeah! And it's pretty sweet!
Also this... yesterday I confirmed my first person in sacrament meeting. That was way cool! The Spirit filled me with every single word that I had to say! So awesome!
 
I had to go with Elder Baker and Fuentes the Zone leaders for the day while my comp was in training to be District leader and well I guess I just worked them a little hard... haha But it was a really fun day!! 

For the Zone Activity last week I thought of the idea of doing the bagged omelettes for everyone! Cuz they all wanted food! So I did it :)
  And it was good too! and nobody had heard of it before so yeah! was pretty neat! 
  Yep... Me and My Comp 
 
Have a good week yáll! 
"Do Good"TM 
Love, Elder Hope

1 comment: