Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 13! Lets Go!

Sector: Chiguayante
Ward: La Pradera

Wow this week was so good! We obtained all of our goals!! And exceeded on a couple of the misson Goals! Got another person in the house named Elder Baker. So now there is 3 gringos in the house! haha And oh yeah brought another Soul unto Christ :) Hashtag Splash! šŸ’¦

Lessons: Sooo great! 4 more Gators! I love Preaching the Word that brings so many happiness ;)

Service: As a ward today we cleaned out this old lady´s house in the ward. It reminded me of my ward a little bit. And of course it's not a mormon clean out without workers and the supervisors ;) This ward is so great! 

Lots of jokes and games in the house! Great expiences in the streets.

The Date was 08/10/2016 10:32.02 Wow! Such great numbers ;)
 This is Nilvia! My 1st baptism while I'm in the water! 
 She is so fun to teach! 
 This is the one family where the daughter came home from school one day talking about God. From my 1st couple of weeks! And well Albano had the interview and didn't pass because he is still a little bit of an Atheist. But he believes every thing about the church is true and perfect. Is just waiting for a sign...

But all is well here! 
"Do Good"TM
Elder Hope

Oh yeah! And the food! I finally got served something not so great...
it was.......... Liver....... And I got a little sick from it but the next day I was fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment