Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 14!!

Sector: La Pradera
Comp: Elder Colman

Hola everyone!!

This week was another great week!

Had a ton of success, even though that it rained like crazy!! Wow! On sunday it was a war! It was so bad that it snapped my umbrella! But it's okay, I think I can fix it! 

But we still had the Confirmation of Nilvia! That was cool!

And if any of you have any questions for me feel free to send me a quick email :) I'm more than happy to answer them! :)

Reading the scriptures everyday is such a blessing! I find something new everyday! And I invite all of you to do that too! It is important if it is only for 10 seconds a day! I promise you that if you do, you will receive blessings that you didn't even know that were there for you. 

Just a ton of good expierences! like this one:...
Talking with one of our investigators and she told us she prayed to know if it is true and then went to bed. Then in the morning her aunt said that the last night she was talking in her sleep saying things like.. "Elder Hope talks really slow though" and she said she heard something say, "but what he is saying is for you....." Wow!!!! :) 
This is a new thing that my zone is doing and it is called Piti Ossi! And it is given to the sector that reaches the most goals! And well we did that! and Won! Now we get to make the bear more gangster like! This is the 2nd time me and Elder Colman have won. The 1st time we put the earring and the mohawk on it! haha 
 And this is Elder Baker. and Dab
 I got it!!! :)  (The Halloween package!) haha Yeah!! I was so happy!! 

Love, Elder Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment